Registration is now closed. We will accept onsite registrations with payment by cheque, Visa, MC or cash.
Early-bird deadline is February 5, 2016.
*Please have your session choices and credit card information ready before starting online registration.* Have a look at our conference brochure for session choices.
CONFERENCE Full Program
Early Bird Rate (before/on February 5, 2016): $350 ($333+5%GST)
Regular Rate (after February 5, 2016): $450 ($429+5%GST)
INDIVIDUAL DAY RATES
Friday, March 11, 2016 only: $250 ($238+5%GST)
Saturday, March 12, 2016 only: $250 ($238+5%GST)
Full Program: $300 ($286+5%GST)
Student rate is available for full-time students only. A copy of valid student photo ID or enrollment letter must be sent with student registrations .Please fax a copy if you register online.
Online using Credit Card: the fastest, most secure method.
Payment by Credit Card
1. Fax the registration form to +1 604.822.4835 and indicate that you would like to pay with Visa or MasterCard. We will send you the secure on-line link to enter your credit card information *PLEASE DO NOT FAX CREDIT CARD INFORMATION*
2. Register and pay over the phone: Local/International: +1 604.827.3112 or toll free within Canada/USA: 1.855.827.3112 (VISA or MasterCard)
Payment by Cheque
Please make your cheque payable to the University of British Columbia and send it along with complete registration form to:
Interprofessional Continuing Education
The University of British Columbia
Rm.105 - 2194 Health Sciences Mall
Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z3
Alternative Payment Methods
Mail or fax complete registration form along with one of the following:
1. Signed purchase order (PO)
2. Letter of Authorization (LOA) from the manager on the organization’s letterhead stating that they will be paying the registration fees. The letter should include the amount of registration fees, name and contact information of the manager
3. Signed cheque requisition form (ChReq)
Refund/Transfer & Cancellation Policy
Refunds will be made (less a $50 processing fee) if written notice of withdrawal is received by February 12, 2016. No refunds will be granted for withdrawal after that date. There is a $25 replacement charge in case of a registration transfer. Please contact us prior to February 12, 2016 if you cannot attend and would like another person to come in your place. Interprofessional Continuing Education reserves the right to cancel or move this program if registration is insufficient. In the event of cancellation, a refund will be issued.