Online registration is now closed. Contact Cynthia to register.
The tuition fee includes meeting materials, reception, breakfast and lunch for Friday and Saturday, dinner event on Friday and a certificate of attendance. Pre-registration prior to January 9, 2017 is strongly recommended to take advantage of the early-bird rate. Rates include all applicable tax.
To qualify for the CPEG active member’s fee, one must have paid his/her 2017 membership dues prior to registration for this conference. Please visit the CPEG website at www.cpeg-gcep.net to pay your CPEG membership fees.
|Early Bird Registration (Before/On January 9, 2017)||Regular Rate (January 10, 2017 - February 9, 2017)||On-Site Rates (After February 9, 2017)|
|General Registration Fee (Non-CPEG Members||$375||$475||$550|
|CPEG Active Members*||$225||$300||$375|
|Individual Day Rate||$180||$235||$275|
Payment and Registration by Phone
1. Local/International: +1.604.827.3112 or toll free within Canada/USA: 1.855.827.3112. Please have your Visa or Mastercard ready.
2. Fax the registration form to +1-604-822-4835 and indicate that you would like to pay with Visa or MasterCard. We will send you a secure on-line link to enter your credit card information. PLEASE DO NOT FAX CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
Payment and Registration by Cheque
Please make your cheque payable to the University of British Columbia and send it along with complete registration form to:
- We cannot accept registrations by fax or credit card payments by mail at this time.
- Full payment must be received at the time of registration.
- We reserve the right to cancel this course if registration is insufficient. In the event of cancellation, a full refund will be provided, and you will be placed on the priority list for the next course.
Refund/Transfer & Cancellation Policy
Refunds will be made (less a $50 processing fee) if written notice of withdrawal is received by January 18, 2017. No refunds will be granted for withdrawal after that date. There is a $25 replacement charge in case of a registration transfer. Please contact us prior to January 18, 2017 if you cannot attend and would like another person to come in your place. Interprofessional Continuing Education reserves the right to cancel or move this program if registration is insufficient. In the event of cancellation, a refund will be issued.